With more than 15 years of product development and management experience, Andrew Tober has refined his skills in the design field. A true jack-of-all-trades, he utilizes a wide variety of professional, hands-on experience ranging from product design, concept art, graphic design and even the design and production of themed environments. In his career he has developed numerous award-winning products and licensed brands for both large and small businesses. His clients have ranged from companies such as Hasbro to Disney.
Andrew Tober holds a BFA in Industrial Design from the Columbus College of Art & Design. He currently resides in Orlando Florida with his lovely wife and son.
Over 15 years of professional product development experience. Resume available upon request.
I specialize in product development but have a wide range of capabilities in the following areas:
• Napkin sketch to concept art
• Character design
• Graphic design and packaging
• Line stylization
• Direction of prototype models
• Final control drawing and color deco
• Interfacing with engineering
• Current safety standards and testing
• Licensed product
• Final sample signoffs
• Working with the orient and traveling abroad
• Overseeing designers both freelance and in house
• Presentation to all levels of management
• Knowledge in a wide variety of plastics and materials
• Knowledge of web development and CMS
• And much, much more